Admission to the AEC program
Admission to the “3D Animation & Visual Effects” AEC program follows an interview during which the student explains her/his academic and artistic background as well as her/his motivation.
To enrol in the “3D Animation Cinema & Visual Effects” AEC program, the candidate must meet the requirements of the College Education Regulations of the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
According to these regulations, the person who is eligible for a training sanctioned by an Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC):
- Holds a Secondary School Diploma (DES) OR a Diploma of Vocational Studies (DEP) OR training deemed sufficient by the school;
- And meets 1 of the following conditions:
- Has interrupted studies for at least 2 consecutive sessions or 1 school year;
- Is the object of an agreement between the school and an employer, or a government program;
- Has completed at least 1 year of post-secondary education over a period of 1 year or more.
Every year, ESMA welcomes students from various countries and continents. This multiculturalism enriches creativity and opens our designers to the values, lifestyles and work ethics of the population on an international scale.
International students wishing to join ESMA Montreal can benefit from personalized follow-up sessions. Our teams will also help them with the administrative and practical steps to facilitate their integration.
ESMA Montreal accepts applications for admission throughout the year. You can begin our program in September, January or May of each year.
If you wish to enrol in our school, you can contact us by phone or email, or proceed directly to pre-registration online. We will contact you upon receipt.